Product introduction: 1. The selection of the frame is based on the output shaft diameter of the reducer. In principle, as long as the interface form and installation dimensions are consistent, the output shaft size of the reducer can be within a certain range. The model floats up and down. If the installation size of the reducer is not in conformity with the rack, our company can also operate the machine within a certain range.
In principle, the frame selection is based on the output shaft diameter of the reducer. As long as the interface form and installation dimensions are consistent, the output shaft size of the reducer can float up and down the rack model within a certain range. If the installation size of the reducer is not in conformity with the frame, within a certain range, our company can also adjust the flange on the frame to connect with the reducer to meet the user requirements.
2, no fulcrum rack. The frame itself has no bearing point of the shaft. The agitating shaft is the fulcrum of the two supporting shafts of the output shaft of the reducer. It can be used to transmit low power, and is not subject to or only subject to less axial load and less agitation. Device. The coupling of the agitator shaft to the reducer must be a rigid coupling, especially the JQ-type clamp coupling.
3, single fulcrum rack, with one of the following conditions, the choice of single fulcrum rack is the best.
(1) The agitating vessel is provided with a bottom bearing as a fulcrum;
(2) The shaft seal body is provided with bearings (including rigid lining) as a force fulcrum (the degree of force is specified according to the shaft seal requirements);
(3) In the agitating vessel, a guide bearing is arranged in the middle of the shaft as a fulcrum (ie, an intermediate bearing).
When the agitator shaft with the above conditions is used, the coupling between the agitator shaft and the reducer must use the HL type elastic pin coupling.
In practical applications, rigid couplings are often used instead of elastic pin couplings to connect the agitator shaft to the output shaft of the reducer, and the fulcrums such as the bottom bearing or the intermediate bearing are eliminated. This use simplifies the requirements of the single-point support, but is only suitable for occasions where the agitation is not strong, the power is small, and the bearing load is small. At this time, the coupling should use the GT type rigid coupling to facilitate the micro-adjustment of the axial dimension. In principle, the JQ-type clamp coupling cannot be used. If the clamp coupling is used, the bearing must be supported. The structure is changed by using a tapered tapered spherical roller bearing or by removing the lifting ring in the cage coupling so that the axial position of the agitating shaft has appropriate adjustment.
4. Double fulcrum racks should not be used when double fulcrum racks are used. However, the selected double-point frame lower fulcrum bearing structure adopts the tapered hole spherical roller bearing with the adapter sleeve to facilitate the installation and maintenance, and the connection between the stirring shaft and the reducer must use the HL type elastic pin coupling.
Glass-lined reaction tank with reducer and machine model comparison table
1. The “i” in the model and specification of the reducer represents the selected speed ratio. The motor has the same speed of 1500/min. The “○” in the speed ratio represents the speed ratio that can be selected by the reducer. “Turn/minute” For output speed. Users can also choose other speed ratio and power reducer of the same model according to the model and specifications of the reducer.
2. Example: The electric power required for a 3000 liter glass-lined reaction tank of a factory is 5.5 kW, the stirring shaft speed is 85 rpm, and the cycloid reducer number and specification selected for the table are BLD5.5-3-17-TJ5 “TJ5”. "The representative is equipped with a set of the same model.