Product Name: 8000 Series Cycloidal Pinwheel Reducer
Product price: inquiry, selection, please call the national free customer service hotline: 4007 200-300
8000 Series Cycloidal Pinwheel Reducer: It is a kind of planetary gear transmission principle. It adopts cycloidal pin wheel meshing, and has advanced design and novel structure.
In most cases, this type of reducer has replaced two-stage and three-stage ordinary cylindrical gear reducers and cylindrical worm reducers in military, aerospace, metallurgy and mining.
Mountains, petroleum, chemical, marine, light industry, food, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical, rubber, plastics, and lifting and transportation have been widely used.
1. Transmission efficiency is high. Since the meshing part adopts rolling engagement, the first-class transmission efficiency is 90%--95%.
2. The transmission ratio is large. The gear ratio of the first stage deceleration is 16-1/87. The transmission ratio of the two-stage deceleration is 199--1/7569; the transmission ratio of the three-stage transmission is 1/5841-
-1/658503. In addition, multi-level combinations can be used as needed, and the speed ratio reaches a specified size.
3. Compact structure, small size and light weight. The volume can be reduced by 2/1 - 2/3 compared to a conventional cylindrical gear reducer.
4. Less failure and long life. The main transmission meshing parts are manufactured by bearing steel grinding, so the mechanical properties and wear resistance are good, and because it is rolling friction,
Less failure and long life.
5. Smooth and reliable operation. Because of the multi-tooth meshing during the transmission process, it is stable and reliable, and the noise is low.
6. Strong overload capability, impact resistance, small moment of inertia, suitable for frequent starting and reverse running.
7 easy to disassemble and easy to repair.
● Conditions for use of 8000 series cycloid reducer
1 The output shaft and the input shaft shaft are extended according to the GB/T1096 common flat key type and size.
2 Suitable for continuous work, allowing forward and reverse operation.
3. The output shaft of the vertical reducer should be used vertically downwards. The models below 8155 are grease-lubricated and can be used horizontally.
4. The output shaft of the horizontal double-shaft reducer should work in a horizontal position. Please contact the manufacturer when it is necessary to tilt.