The 9000 series cycloid reducer is a kind of planetary gear transmission principle. It adopts cycloidal pin wheel meshing, and has advanced design and novel structure. In most cases, this type of reducer has replaced two-stage and three-stage ordinary cylindrical gear reducers and cylindrical worm reducers in military, aerospace, metallurgy, mining, petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding, light industry, food, textile, Printing, dyeing, pharmaceutical, rubber, plastics, and lifting and transportation are increasingly used.
1. The transmission ratio is large. The gear ratio is 1/6–1/87 at the first stage of deceleration. The transmission ratio is 1/99–1/7569 for two-stage deceleration and 1/5841–1/658503 for three-stage transmission. In addition, multi-level combinations can be used as needed, and the speed ratio is as large as specified.
2. Transmission efficiency is high. Since the meshing portion uses rolling engagement, the first-stage transmission efficiency is generally 90%–95%.
3. Compact structure, small size and light weight. The volume can be reduced by 2/1–2/3 compared to conventional cylindrical gear reducers.
4. Less failure and long life. The main transmission meshing parts are manufactured by bearing steel grinding, so the mechanical properties and wear resistance are good, and because of the rolling friction, the failure is small and the service life is long.
5. Smooth and reliable operation. Because of the multi-tooth meshing during the transmission process, it is stable and reliable, and the noise is low.
6. Easy to disassemble and install, easy to repair.
7. Strong overload capability, impact resistance, small moment of inertia, suitable for frequent starting and reverse running.