Bristol compressor H23A623DBEA US BRISTOL fully enclosed piston compressor performance introduction:
1. The exhaust temperature must not exceed 125 °C (from the exhaust pipe of the compressor 150mm-200mm), but must be 28 °C higher than the saturation temperature corresponding to the exhaust pressure.
2. The temperature at the bottom of the chassis at the time of heat preservation shall not exceed 107.2 °C, but at least 28 °C higher than the saturation temperature corresponding to the suction pressure.
3. The motor coil temperature is measured by the resistance method, and the measured temperature must not exceed 129.4 °C.
4. Inspiratory temperature is not less than 2.8 °C when the outdoor ambient temperature is high.
5. The lower ambient temperature should be at least -29 °C, otherwise the compressor will be damaged.JT300D-TY1L，H2BG094DBEE，H2BG104DBEE
6, the relatively large boot frequency is "six open six stops" per hour