What are the types and functions of common reducers? According to the requirements of the reducer, different types of reducer should be selected. According to the different characteristics of the reducer, the types of different reducers can be distributed and divided. Common reducers include worm gear reducers; planetary reducers; harmonic reducers.
1. Types of common reducers
(1) The harmonic drive of the harmonic reducer uses the controllable elastic deformation of the flexible element to transmit movement and power. The volume is small and the accuracy is high. However, the disadvantage is that the flexible wheel has a limited service life, is not resistant to impact, and is rigid. The pieces are relatively poor. The input speed cannot be too high.
(2) Planetary reducer has the advantages of compact structure, small return clearance, high accuracy, long service life, and large rated output torque. But the price is slightly more expensive.
(3) The main feature of the worm gear reducer is that it has a reverse self-locking function and can have a larger reduction ratio. The input shaft and the output shaft are not on the same axis or on the same plane. But generally the volume is large, the transmission efficiency is not high, and the accuracy is not high.
Second, the role of the reducer
(1) Speed reduces the inertia of the load at the same time, and the reduction in inertia is the square of the reduction ratio. You can see that a general motor has an inertia value.
(2) Decrease speed and increase output torque at the same time. The torque output ratio is the motor output multiplied by the reduction ratio, but it must be noted that the rated torque of the reducer cannot be exceeded.
Three, the type of reducer
General reducers include helical gear reducers, including parallel shaft helical gear reducers, worm gear reducers, bevel gear reducers, etc., planetary gear reducers, cycloid pin gear reducers, worm gear reducers, planetary friction machinery without -Stage speed changer and so on.
The reducer is generally used for low-speed and high-torque transmission equipment. The power of the electric motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed running is achieved by the gear with a small number of teeth on the input shaft of the reducer and the large gear on the output shaft to achieve the purpose of deceleration. The reducer will also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the desired deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio.