In this paper, the generation principle of gear noise of planetary reducer proposed by some new users is analyzed in depth, and solutions are proposed.
Generation principle of gear noise of planetary reducer
(1) Planetary gear, sun gear and gear ring, high-speed shaft and high-speed driven shaft gear are continuously impacted in the meshing process, causing the gear to generate forced vibration of meshing frequency.
(2) During the rotation of the planet carrier, due to the eccentric unbalanced force, the gear produces low-frequency vibration consistent with the rotational speed.
(3) When the gear is subjected to the action of external excitation force, the frequency will generate noise when the gear's natural frequency is transient free vibration. The natural frequency of the gear is related to the structure and quality of the gear itself.
(4) The friction between teeth will cause self-excited vibration of the gear, thus bringing friction sound. If the tooth surface is uneven, it will cause periodic impact sound.
(5) The accuracy of each gear has a great impact on the noise. The roughness of the gear surface has a great influence on the noise of the gear. The sound level of the noise is approximately linear with the roughness of the gear surface.
(6) Influence of assembly quality on noise. For gears with small installation error, the load deformation has a greater impact, and the load plays a decisive role in the size of noise; When the installation error is large, the noise increases sharply regardless of the load the gear bears, but it is not mainly affected by the load deformation.
(7) The center distance tolerance of the box assembly has an impact on the minimum side clearance of the gear, and the interference between the tooth top of the two-tooth gear and the root of the non-involute tooth profile that meshes with it will cause great noise.