Structural features of worm gear reducer
Structural features of worm gear reducer:
1. The transmission is stable, the vibration, impact and noise are relatively small, and the reduction ratio is large. It can be set up with various mechanical equipment.
2. Large speed ratio can be obtained by single-stage transmission, with compact structure. Most models of reducers have good self-locking performance, and the braking device can be saved for mechanical equipment with braking requirements.
3. The meshing friction loss between worm teeth and worm gear surface of worm gear reducer is large, so the transmission efficiency is lower than that of gear, easy to heat and high temperature.
4. Higher requirements for lubrication and cooling.
5. Good mutual compatibility, worm gears and worms are manufactured according to national standards, and standard parts are used for bearings and oil seals.
6. the box type includes basic type (the box has vertical and horizontal structures with baseboard) and 10000 type (the box is rectangular, with fixed screw holes on many sides, without baseboard and other structural forms such as baseboard).
⒎ there are two connection modes of input shaft: basic type (single input shaft and double input shaft) and with motor flange.
8. Two or three reducers can be used to form a multi-stage reducer to obtain a great transmission ratio.