Hardened gear reducer mainly includes parallel shaft series and vertical shaft series. The parallel shaft reducer is produced according to the national standard (JB/T8853-200.1). Its classification includes four series: ZDY (single stage), ZLY (two stages), ZSY (three stages) and ZFY (four stages). The vertical shaft reducer is produced according to the national standard (B/T9002-1999) and is used for the transmission device with the input shaft and output shaft arranged in a vertical direction. Its classification mainly includes DBY, DCY and DFY series.
1、 Performance characteristics of hardened gear reducer
1. The main parameters such as center distance and nominal transmission ratio have been optimized.
2. The gears are made of high-quality alloy steel after carburizing and quenching. The tooth surface hardness reaches 54 ～ 62HRC.
3. Light weight, small size, high precision, large bearing capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable transmission and low noise.
4. Generally, oil pool lubrication is used Natural cooling. When the thermal power cannot be met, circulating oil flow or fan and cooling coil can be used for cooling.
2、 Application scope of hardened gear reducer
1. The input speed is generally n, ≤ 1500r/min
2. The peripheral speed of gear transmission shall not be greater than 20mis.
3. Working environment - 40_ The lubricating oil shall be preheated to above 0 ℃ before startup in the environment of 50 ℃ and below 0 ℃. Hard tooth surface reducer can operate in both positive and negative directions.
4. Hardened gear reducer is widely used in metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, building materials, lifting, transportation, textile, paper making, instrument, plastic, rubber, engineering machinery, energy and other industries.
The above is the "characteristics and application range of hard tooth surface reducer" compiled by Huideno Huideno reducer independently develops gear reducer and hard tooth surface reducer to provide you with professional overall solutions in mechanical transmission, intelligent control, etc. Special specifications support customization.