Japanese brand Daikin compressor features low noise and low vibration:
1. No suction or exhaust valve, which greatly reduces the noise of the compressor. The Dajin compressor greatly improves the noise performance by adopting high-precision, non-contact scroll.
2. Dajin compressor does not need to add soundproof cover and silencer cotton when the air conditioning system is installed;
3. Because the vibration of the Dajin compressor is small, this greatly improves the anti-resonance and fracture ability of the pipeline.
Daikin compressor motor troubleshooting
1. Winding disconnection check
Spread the power cord inside the motor terminal box and check it in series between the end of the running winding (or starting winding) and the neutral line with a megger, multimeter or checker. The meter is not connected, the resistance is large or the light is not bright, indicating that the winding has an open circuit.
2. Winding short circuit check
The condition of any two-phase windings can be checked with a megohmmeter or a multimeter. If the edge resistance is very low, it means a short circuit between the windings. Short circuit of the motor winding includes phase-to-phase short circuit, short circuit between windings, and short circuit between winding turns and turns.
3. Winding leakage check
Due to moisture and insulation aging, the motor winding may also cause damage to the wire edge of the enameled wire due to the collision of the motor winding and the casing due to transportation, moving and other factors. Then, because the motor is used in harsh environments (such as high ambient temperature and poor heat dissipation), the overload protection of the relay causes the motor winding to overheat and destroy the edge. All of these factors may cause leakage faults.
The motor is degraded due to moisture, and should be dried. If it is a closed compressor, the whole machine can be placed in the box and the temperature is baked at 110 °C for 6 to 8 hours. The motor windings with leakage faults such as edge damage can only be re-winded.
4. Method for rewinding the winding of the motor winding
(1) After determining the motor fault, all the windings are removed. Before the disassembly, the wire diameter and the original number of turns are recorded.
(2) Remove the winding and scrape the original insulation layer in the stator slot, and then re-insert the edge material. Typically, the stator edge is made of 120 grams of kraft paper and a plastic film.
(3) Rewind the winding according to the number of turns of the original winding and measure its resistance.
(4) Insert the windings into the original slots in the direction of the original winding to prevent the wires from crossing.
(5) Tighten the windings with cotton rope, put them into the rotor, and conduct electricity test. After starting normally, put the motor into a drying oven with a temperature of 100 °C for drying, and use it for 4 to 6 hours.