Operating conditions of RV worm gear reducer
1. Stable transmission, low vibration, impact and noise, large reduction ratio, wide versatility, and can be used with various mechanical equipment.
2. Large transmission ratio can be achieved with single-stage transmission, and the structure is compact. Most types of reducers have good self-locking performance, and braking equipment can be saved for mechanical equipment with braking request.
3. The meshing conflict loss between the worm thread and the worm gear tooth surface is large, so the transmission power is lower than that of the gear, and the simple heating and temperature are higher.
4. Higher requirements for smoothing and cooling.
5. Good compatibility. Worm gears and worms are made according to national specifications, and bearings, oil seals, etc. are made of standard parts.
6. The box body type can be divided into basic type (the box body is a vertical or horizontal structure with a foot plate) and all-purpose type (the box body is a cuboid, with fixed screw holes on many sides, without a foot plate or with another foot plate)
7. There are two types of input shaft connection methods: basic type (single input shaft and double input shaft) and motor flange.
8. The output and input shafts have the input shaft lower and upper in the azimuth direction; Output axis up and down; Input axis up and down.
9. Two or three reducers can be organized into multi-stage reducers to achieve a great transmission ratio.
Precautions for RV worm gear reducer
1. The worm speed of RV worm gear reducer shall not exceed 1500r/min.
2. The operating ambient temperature is - 40 ℃ -+40 ℃. When the operating ambient temperature is lower than 0 ℃, it is necessary to heat the smooth oil to above 0 ℃ before starting. When the operating ambient temperature is higher than 40 ℃, it is necessary to take cooling measures.
3. The inlet shaft of the worm gear reducer can roll forward and backward.