Correct installation, use and maintenance of the reducer is an important link to ensure the normal operation of mechanical equipment. Therefore, when installing the reducer, it is necessary to carefully assemble and use it in strict accordance with the following installation and use matters.
How to ensure the normal operation of the micro cycloid reducer?
1. Before installation, confirm whether the motor and servo micro-cycloid reducer are intact, and strictly check whether the size of the connecting part between the motor and the reducer matches. Here, it refers to the size and fit tolerance of the positioning boss, input shaft and reducer groove of the motor.
2. When installing the servo micro-cycloidal reducer, the central shaft of the transmission mechanism should be centered, and the error should not be greater than the compensation of the coupling. Good alignment can extend the service life and achieve the required transmission efficiency.
3. When installing transmission components on the output shaft, it is not allowed to use a hammer to knock. Generally, the internal friction between the assembly fixture and the shaft end is used to push the transmission components with bolts, otherwise the internal components of the reducer may be damaged. Do not use steel fixed couplings. Due to improper installation of this kind of coupling, it will cause unnecessary external load, resulting in early bearing damage, and even damage the output shaft in serious cases.
4. The servo micro-cycloid micro-cycloid reducer should be firmly installed on a stable level or foundation. The discharged oil shall be discharged and the cold air circulation shall be stable. The base is unreliable, which will cause vibration and noise during operation and damage the bearings and gears. If the drive coupling has a convex part or the gear belt sprocket, the installation of protective device should be considered. When the output bearing is subjected to large radial load, reinforcement shall be adopted.
5. After a certain period of time, check the oil level again to prevent the shell from leaking. If the ambient temperature is too high or too low, the lubricating oil grade can be changed.