Precautions for reducer maintenance
1. Oil level reducer is generally lubricated by oil teeth. Before use, oil must be added to the specified position (as shown in the diagram) and replaced regularly.
2. Oil change cycle When a new reducer is used, it must be replaced with new oil after running in period of 7~14 days (150~300 hours). The oil must be replaced with new oil when it is used for 3 months. In the future use process, the oil quality shall be checked regularly, and the deteriorated oil containing impurities, pollution, decomposition or aging must be replaced at any time. In general, the oil of the reducer that has been working continuously for a long time can be replaced every 6~8 months, while the reducer that has been working for no more than 8 hours every day can be replaced every 10~12 months.
3. The new oil to be replaced must be the same brand as the original oil, and different brands and types of oil should not be mixed. Before injecting new oil, heat the same type of oil used in operation, and then use it to clean the gear.
4. The reducer is generally lubricated by oil pool and cooled naturally. When the working balance temperature of the reducer exceeds 90 ℃ or the bearing power exceeds the thermal power PG1, circulating oil lubrication or oil circuit lubrication with cooling pipe can be used. When the reducer is started after continuous shutdown for more than 24h, the gear and bearing shall be fully lubricated and normal before it can be operated with load.
5. The lubrication of rolling bearings in bearing lubrication reducers usually uses lubricating oil and grease. When selecting lubricating oil, factors such as bearing load, speed, temperature and working environment shall be considered. The higher the bearing load and temperature, the higher the viscosity of lubricating oil. When bearing load is small, temperature is low and speed is high, lubricating oil with low viscosity can be used. Too much or too little lubricating oil in the bearing will cause overheating of the bearing. When the bearing speed n=1500 r/min, the oil level should be lower. When the circumferential speed of bearing rotating race is not more than 4-5m/h, grease can be used for lubrication. When lubricating with grease, the amount of grease in the bearing can account for 1/3-1/2 of the bearing room space. For the lubrication method of rolling bearing in the reducer, the lubricating oil in the reducer oil pool can be directly used. At this time, the lubricating oil in the reducer oil pool must be introduced into the bearing.