1. A newly purchased gear reducer requires a running-in period, and the correct running-in can greatly extend the life of the gear reducer. Before use, the operator should accept the guidance and training of the manufacturer, or read the instruction manual of the gear reduction in detail, understand the structure and performance of the gear reducer, and have certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the reducer. Before operating the reducer, be sure to read the maintenance instructions and operate and maintain them according to the instructions. And save the data for a long time, for future maintenance.
2. Pay attention to limit the working load of the gear reducer during the running-in period. The working load of the reducer during running-in should not exceed 85% of the rated working load, and arrange the working time to avoid overheating of the reducer. happened.
3. During the running-in period, pay attention to the operation of the gear reducer due to the frequent observation. If there is any abnormality, stop and eliminate the abnormality in time. Before the fault is not eliminated, stop the operation and report the situation to the merchant or the manufacturer to help solve the problem.
4. Reasonable selection of lubricating oil, especially the reducer with high input power. During the period, check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, oil level and quality frequently, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. The oil was found to be too fast in the inspection and the cause should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended to add grease to the lubrication points every week during the running-in period (except for special requirements). When the vertical gear unit with oil pump is connected to the power supply, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the oil pump and turn clockwise to the correct direction.
5. Keep the reducer clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
6. After the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcibly maintained, check and adjust, and pay attention to the replacement of oil.