In our daily work, we must pay attention to the temperature and vibration values of the equipment during operation, as these two parameters are the main basis for us to judge the health status of the equipment.
Measurement of equipment temperature:
1. How to use the thermometer: press and hold the switch on the handle of the thermometer, align the infrared thermometer with the equipment parts to be measured, slowly move up and down or left and right translational motion at the measuring parts, and read the maximum temperature data (degrees Celsius) on the display screen of the instrument.
2. Main measuring equipment: reducer (measuring position for free measurement, load measurement position, body), gearbox (measuring position for box shell), electric motor (measuring position for free end, load end, motor shell).
3. Standard requirements: The temperature of rolling bearings should not exceed 80 degrees Celsius, the temperature of sliding bearings should not exceed 65 degrees Celsius, the temperature of the gearbox casing should be less than 80 degrees Celsius, the temperature of the high-voltage motor casing should generally not exceed 60 degrees Celsius, and the temperature of the low-voltage motor casing should generally be less than 55 degrees Celsius.
1) Ensure a safe distance from the measured equipment.
2) Maintain an effective distance from the measured equipment.
3) Wear necessary labor protection equipment, fasten the cuffs of the work clothes, and do not directly touch the operating parts of the equipment with your hands.
4) Infrared rays should not be directly directed into the eyes.